Woven Small Towel Natural
Handcrafted Using Small Batch Craft Techniques
Plants One Tree In Northern Malawi
Artisan Partnership based on Fair-Trade Values
W 18" x L 24"
– Wash at 100°F
– Air dry or safe to tumble dry
- Handcrafted in partnership with independent artisans and artisan co-ops in, and around, Malawi
- Supports living wages, traditional craft, and develops communities through artisan partnerships based on Fair Trade values
- Every YEWO purchase plants a tree in Northern Malawi
Goes well with
Woven Country Towel Natural
$58.00Out of stock
Woven Small Towel Natural
- We offer free shipping on orders over $125.
- Items listed available online are in-stock, ready to ship.
- Retail online orders ship within 1-3 business days of the order date.
- Wholesale online orders ship within 1-5 business days of the order date.
- All orders are shipped via USPS Ground Advantage or Priority Mail with tracking and delivery confirmation.
- Please contact us if you have any special shipping or would like to include a gift note.
- YEWO is not liable for any lost, stolen or unclaimed packages, please be sure your shipping situation is safe and secure to ensure smooth delivery.
- We try to keep packaging minimal, so all receipts are via email. Orders are mindfully packaged using eco-friendly materials in an ongoing effort to support sustainability. Read more about that here.
- If you would like to cancel or change your YEWO order, please email us within 24 hours.
Returns & Exchanges
- We want you to love your YEWO products! If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll gladly accept returns that are unused, undamaged, or does not meet your quality expectations within 14 days of the original purchase.
- To return your product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return address.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs for returns and exchanges.
- To be eligible for an exchange or return, the item must be unused, undamaged, and sent back in its original packaging. We do not offer refunds or credit on shipping fees.
- Any item returned after 14 days from order date is not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Please ensure that the item is adequately packaged. We are not liable for damage caused by inadequate packaging or if the item is damaged or lost while being returned to us. Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for a refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse returned merchandise that has been used, worn or altered in any way.
- Wholesale goods cannot be returned or exchanged with the exception of any damaged or defected items.
- All refunds will be applied to the form of payment used on the original order.
Damages & Defects
- We ask that you inspect your order immediately upon arrival for any damages or defects. Contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of purchase to report the issue. Damaged or defected products can either be exchanged or refunded. Damaged or defected items will not be accepted after 14 days from purchase.
- We’re happy to provide repairs either for free or a small fee, depending on the situation. For repairs or replacements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a note explaining what needs to be repaired. Repair prices and lead-time depend on the nature of the repair needed. Please note that you will be responsible for additional shipping costs. We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repair requests.
- Sale items, special orders, personalized or custom-made products, final sale merchandise, or purchases made through third-party vendors are not eligible for return.
- Refunds are issued once your return has been processed and the items have been checked. Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used. Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 10-14 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing times.