2. MEASURE YOUR FINGER
You'll need scissors, paper, a pen and a ruler.
1. Wrap an evenly cut strip of paper around the base of your finger you want to measure.
2. Pull the paper so it’s snug against your skin to ensure a proper fit.
3. Mark where the paper meets.
4. Measure the distance with a ruler (in mm) for your fingers' circumference.
5. Use the conversion chart to find your size.
6. If your knuckle is larger than the base of your finger, repeat the process around your knuckle, ensuring you measure it tightly. Compare the two sizes and consider sizing up to fit the ring over your knuckles.