- We offer free shipping on orders over $125.
- Items listed available online are in-stock, ready to ship.
- Retail online orders ship within 1-3 business days of the order date.
- Wholesale online orders ship within 1-5 business days of the order date.
- All orders are shipped via USPS First class Mail with tracking and delivery confirmation.
- USPS First Class delivery time varies, 1-5 days generally depending on location.
- Please contact us if you have any special shipping or would like to include a gift note.
- YEWO is not liable for any lost, stolen or unclaimed packages, please be sure your shipping situation is safe and secure to ensure smooth delivery.
- We try to keep packaging minimal, so all receipts are via email. Orders are mindfully packaged using eco-friendly materials in an ongoing effort to support sustainability. Read more about that here.
Return, Exchange, and Repair Policy
- If you would like to cancel or change your YEWO order, please email us within 24 hours.
Returns & Exchanges
- We want you to love your YEWO products! If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll gladly accept returns that are unused, undamaged, or does not meet your quality expectations within 14 days of the original purchase.
- To return your product, please email us at email@example.com and we will send you a return address.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs for returns and exchanges.
- To be eligible for an exchange or return, the item must be unused, undamaged, and sent back in its original packaging. We do not offer refunds or credit on shipping fees.
- Any item returned after 14 days from order date is not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Please ensure that the item is adequately packaged. We are not liable for damage caused by inadequate packaging or if the item is damaged or lost while being returned to us. Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for a refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse returned merchandise that has been used, worn or altered in any way.
- Wholesale goods cannot be returned or exchanged with the exception of any damaged or defected items.
- All refunds will be applied to the form of payment used on the original order.
Damages & Defects
- We ask that you inspect your order immediately upon arrival for any damages or defects. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchase to report the issue. Damaged or defected products can either be exchanged or refunded. Damaged or defected items will not be accepted after 14 days from purchase.
- We’re happy to provide repairs either for free or a small fee, depending on the situation. For repairs or replacements please contact us at email@example.com with a note explaining what needs to be repaired. Repair prices and lead-time depend on the nature of the repair needed. Please note that you will be responsible for additional shipping costs. We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repair requests.
- Sale items, special orders, personalized or custom-made products, final sale merchandise, or purchases made through third-party vendors are not eligible for return.
- Refunds are issued once your return has been processed and the items have been checked. Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used. Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 10-14 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing times.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from YEWO, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by
- PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us.
- If you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.